Important Questions to Ask During Mature Dating Stage
Dating is the most exciting part in your adult life. This is the time that you will open your heart to choose someone that will be part of your life for the rest of time. There could be so much difficulty when you are already after with the standards that you have, for the person who wants to be your partner.
There are things that you could do, in order to know if you are very much compatible with each other. Because mature dating, is very much different from the dating you have experienced when you were once young. Puppy love doesn’t talk about the future, or the priorities that mature singles have.
Mature dating is all about knowing the person; you can spend a lifetime with. It is very important that during the dating period, you have the opportunity to know them very well. Because the person you might be spending dinners and long hours of talk right now, could be the person you will raise your family with.
It is very important for mature singles to be able to know both sides of the person they are dating because they are the ones who will be together during their ups and downs. When you are already old enough to settle down, and you’re currently dating, there is a high percentage that the person you’re entertaining right now is the person you will walk on the isle with.
Marriage is not a joke that you just can dump anybody if you get tire of them. That is why, as soon as you are on the stage of dating, you need to ask all the questions that you can have to know the person very well.
Here are some of the questions that mature singles should ask:
- What do I have that could turn you on during sex?
- What kind of clothes looks good on me?
- What is the most unforgettable thing you would do when we spend a night of getting drunk together?
- What will be your consequences for cheating?
- What are the things that you’re going to do when I’m sad?
- Are you possessive?
- How would you describe your life?
- What is your first impression on me?
- Do you believe in God?
- How many kids would you like?
- How are you going to provide for your future family?
- What is the most important thing for you in a relationship?
That is just some of the questions that need to be answered when you are on mature dating stage. And most of the time, the status of your relationship will depend on the answers.